Friday, December 09, 2011

Hiatus

Hiatus

My short hiatus of one semester blew out to be a two and a half year break, so now i am returning to study after an extensixe period away,

I am learning to use Dragon Dictate software which I will use in conjunction with Office 2007 suite, particularly One Note and the Outlook Calendar with task bar options..

I plan on using a laptop computer for university that i want to synchronise with a home desktop. Using my Dragon Desktop on both computers.
the store law software was a good product to use initally but is not interactive with my dragon dictate and one note software is.

I also found with store law that when I needed to re-install the software on my computer and by a back up copy and use one on a my newer desktop, that i could not make contact with the company.

No comments: